Once upon a time...
there was a sensation across the nation called blogging. I watched as my friends and family started creating these blogs, telling about their adventures, achievements, and thoughts. It was all pretty cool to me, but I never thought to get a blog of my own. Then my roommate got a blog, and I realized I too could join the land of the blog stalkers! Excitement filled my soul as I, Cortney Elizabeth Larsen, created a blog.
Now, I realize I may not have much to say, but I hope that anyone who reads this will enjoy hearing about some of my adventures in this crazy thing called my life. There probably won't be much important written, but that is OK with me!
Since this is my first post, I guess I could say a little about myself, but everyone reading this already knows that I am an Elementary Education major: Early Childhood Education Emphasis currently attending Brigham Young University. They already know that I love hanging out with my family, and doing random things (photo shoots, midnight Wendy's runs, filming videos) with my friends. They know about my love for musical theater, piano, guitar, and music in general. They probably know about my Disney fetish that will never end. Ever. They might even have heard that I spend most of my time reading, sleeping, eating, studying (ha), coloring, writing (actually they might not know that one...), and partying it up in general.
That's probably what I would write about if the people reading this didn't already know me. But since they all do, I won't bother. And with that, my blogging begins!
~Cortney Elizabeth
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited to read your blog. You are a princess and I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love your life and adventures. If I didn't know you I would fall in love with you and ask you to be our daughter, but since I do and you are, oh well- here we are!! Love you- Mother Regis
ReplyDelete