First fascinating thing:
I found out I am AWESOME at mini golf. Yeah thats right. Awesome. Halloween weekend I partied with Rachel and Becca Cole. It was incredibly grand. We went to Trafalga and loved Batting cages, Virtual rides, Arcade games, Go-Karts, Pizza and Mini Golf. During a round of mini golf I hit two holes in one! Count em. Two. I was extremely proud. I would post some amazing pictures from this adventure, but I left my camera at Rachel's apartment and have yet to retrieve it. This weekend also included a ward trunk or treat, dance party at pirate island, and alot of other fun events.
Then I had a couple of pretty normal weeks.
Second fascinating thing:
Sister's Wedding Shower. So fun to be with all my sisters, mom and grandma! Anytime we can all get together is so great.

Due to roommates being out of town, we moved up our annual Thanksgiving Feast. We invited some friends and prepared some truly delicious food. After dinner we made turkeys out of our handprints. Good food, good company and good fun.
Pretty much... Thats about it. Just livin it up here in Provo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment