Monday, June 20, 2011

Tuacahn

Before we got to St. George, we stopped in Cove Fort to look around. It was pretty fun, but cold! We snapped this gem of my mom, sisters and me.

We took this at the theater. So great!

I've been waiting for this picture since 2007.


It's true folks. I have officially seen The Little Mermaid, the musical. I LOVED it. I know part of the reason it was so amazing to me, was because I've been waiting to see it since 2007, when I first heard it was being adapted to stage. It was honestly magical for me! Tuacahn did a fantastic production. Everyone was so talented, and I loved every second. I mean, they started by flooding the stage with water, and ended with fireworks in the night sky. It was awesome. My sisters all laughed at how excited I was, but I just couldn't help it! As I watched, I got the chills multiple times, and almost teared up at the end. I didn't, my family never would have let me live that down! It was so special for me to be able to go, and I'll never forget it!! I have been waiting for that moment since I was 16, and now it's happened:)

I'll probably go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment