Summer is almost over! Who knew this crazy summer (that didn't really feel like a summer) would go by so quickly? I sure didn't.
My new job is great. It's stressful trying to learn everything, but the old people are just so fun to talk to that I guess it makes up for it. A little. I'm preeeetty sure that I'll come to like it more when I'm not so behind trying to get everyone their food! And in case this doesn't make sense, I now work at Courtyard at Jamestown, an assisted living center. I'm in the dining hall so basically... a waitress for old people. Glamorous, right? I wear a bowtie.
I only have three more sessions of class. CAN'T WAIT.
A week from tomorrow I leave on vacation. I am so glad to be getting a much needed vacation!! I'll be headed to the beautiful (or so I've heard) land of North Carolina to hang out with Dave and his family for a couple weeks. If NC is half as great as Dave thinks it is, then it should be a pretty fun time. I'm mostly excited for the beach. And no school. And no work. And sleeping.
Last weekend my beautiful roommate Emily Hammer got married! Now she is Emily Orme. It was a gorgeous reception, and she was a gorgeous bride. I had the opportunity to be a bridesmaid, and it was so fun. I was so glad to be a part of her special day!! Even though I didn't catch the bouquet :( I still had a great time dancing the night away with my fellow bridesmaids and friends. It was a great wedding, I'm so happy for Jason and Emily! That's two roommates down, and two to go! Haha, kidding.
Here are some gems from the reception:
Mad dancing skills
Mine and Hope's love.
No comments:
Post a Comment