First off, I had a dream I was a pirate. I use this term loosely. Mostly, I was on a boat. BUT! I was with two other piratey crew members and our captain. We were sailing on a smaller boat than our usual one because we were on an elite mission to catch a different ship. I was chosen because they didn't think I could do it. I couldn't. We failed. So we landed on a nearby island and the captain put me back on the big ship and chose another crew member to take my place. That's all I really remember.
Heather and Justin welcomed a new baby girl into the Sorensen clan last night around 3:00 am. This means another August birthday! I've heard she's super cute and I'm so excited to meet this little girl. I love getting new nieces and nephews. They just make my world better.
As far as the wedding front goes, today is the day we get the new key to our apartment! We are both so excited to start moving things in. I hope to have everything moved in and start getting everything unpacked, so that when we get back from our honeymoon we can really come back to our home. I love the apartment. I don't love the location, but that's ok. I love the apartment. It's so cute and I'm so excited to put all of our stuff in it!
TWO WEEKS until the wedding day. AH! I'm so happy and excited to marry my best friend. I just love him so much. We're totally precious. Totes presh, if you will. Anyway, that's enough mushy stuff.
Have a wonderful day! I know I will:)
No comments:
Post a Comment