Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

If Cinderella is right... I've been wishing for some super crazy things. I don't know if it's something I've been eating, or stress, a deep desire of my soul that is manifesting itself, or some other really strange factor, but about twice a week, I dream insane things. Here is an example:

I was a Jedi Master, running along a huge ship. We were an army of Jedi being invaded by bad guys. I was awesome, killing people right and left. I was sneaking around the sides of the ship, because that's how the bad guys were sneaking on. At one point, I was wounded by a lightsaber (my lightsaber was green), and although my fellow Jedi encouraged me to go back and get help, I fought on screaming "We have to keep fighting!!" After demolishing multiple bad guys, I reached a masterful lightsaber-user woman. We fought a truly epic battle (I really wish you all could have witnessed it), at the end of which I defeated her. As I was breathing hard, in pain from my wound... I woke up. 

If you stay tuned, I just might tell you about the time I lived in a world similar to that of the Hunger Games, and Tori Thornell... Hawkins... whatever. was president of my country. We were both rich, beautiful, and part of an elite group of revolutionary assassins assigned to kill the president of China because he was a bad man and leader of the bad guys. mmhmm. You're riveted, I know. But I'll save that for later. 

Total random sharing, I love this quote:
"It's hard to wait for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want." 


1 comment: