Friday, October 7, 2011

Ode to Cup Noodles.

Once I ate a delicious soup
and it threw me for a loop.
What is this heaven I taste?
It's surely not a waste.
Twas not! For don't you see?
Cup Noodles had found me. 


I love cup noodles. Yes cup noodles. Not cup of noodles. (I recently discovered this fact, and if you can find the "of" on the container, I'll be very impressed, because there isn't one). Anyway. I love them. They're great. You should try one. The creamy chicken is the best, but the other chicken flavors are good too. I'm too scared to try any of the others. So don't ask me about those. 

This is how it works:
TA-DA!

2 comments:

  1. you know you're good friends with someone when they post about cup noodles and it's completely normal to you. thanks for informing me that it's cup noodles not cup "of" noodles. i don't know where i would be without this new revelation.

    ReplyDelete