Today also marks the 3 month mark of our dating experience. Yes, we've only been dating for three months, and have already been engaged for two weeks, and our wedding day is 2 months away. It sounds crazy, but if you actually know us (meaning the fact that we've been friends for 2 years, and complete best friends for 7 months) then you know it's actually not crazy at all. It's great :)
I graduate in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's not really anything I can add to that. I quit my job to have more free time because I have been crazy busy for about 3.5 years now. I wanted a break. Besides, now I can focus on planning my wedding. I am doing my TESOL (ESL) practicum right now, and I actually super enjoy it. The kids are adorable, and I feel like I am actually accomplishing something.
So.... Life is really good. Really really really good. That's really all I wanted to say. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment