So this past week was parent teacher conferences. I sat down with all but one of my student's parents and told them how to best help their child through the rest of first grade. They listened and asked me questions. I could actually answer their questions. It was weird. Guaranteed I am younger than almost all, if not all of them. Again, it's weird to be treated like an adult and not like a student, an employee, or a younger person. It was like I was a responsible teacher.
Apparently these people don't know me well. I'm not an adult at all. I guess I'm married and have started my career but..... I still love opening a new pack of crayons and coloring in a hello kitty coloring book. I still love doing a "baby dinosaur" impression when I feel like it. I like to drink cookies and cream milk and dance in parking lots.
I guess I'm just good at pretending.
That's all folks!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment